Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Little Things...

I was getting ready to drive Carissa to school today and Jocelyn was quickly getting dressed and ready to go...usually she stays home with Joe until I get back, but this morning she said to me, "Mommy, I want to go with you because I love you!" At first I couldn't figure out why on earth she wanted to go on her "day off" from school, but it is wonderful to know that she wants to go JUST because she loves me.

Tonight we have our last Daisy Scouts meeting until after the first of the year, the church play practice tonight, and then (hopefully) and early bedtime! The girls were EXHAUSTED last night after school, dance, and play practice...then Wednesday is the last Family Church Night, Thursday is Carissa's school music program, and then the weekend is upon us! All of the shopping is done, waiting on it to be delivered, then wrapped, and loaded in the van and ready to go to Lincoln on the night of Christmas Eve! AND to top it all off, we get to see our new niece/cousin for the 1st time this Christmas!!!!!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: