Sunday, January 31, 2010

Starting a NEW Month...

So, I know that I am an over-reactor...Hello, my name is Rachel and I'm an O.R. kind of problem. I wanted to rearrange the girls' room, but that meant pulling everything out of their room...BIG mess. I know that it means a mess to make it better, but it can be overwhelming! So, their room is nearly done...waiting on a couple of "Pet Nets" to hold all of their stuffed animals, but overall, they are happy with the change. Now, I just want to get stuff put away so we can start on the 3rd bedroom for Baby Boy Mollet. It will be a big difference decorating for a boy this time around, but it should be A LOT of fun!! Blue? Green? Cubbie Blue? Who knows!! But I'm guessing there won't be much pink or purple around!

I want to just be...be calm, be patient, be content...but How? There must a gene or something that some have that naturally allows them to be this way, but I must have missed that call! I need to be better about patience/silence...better at handling life's challenges and life's great things too!!! Anyone with me????

1 comment:

Four Better or Four Worse said...

I am right there with you! As soon as I get one thing done off my list, I move on to the next... and the list is ALWAYS growing!