Sunday, February 7, 2010

WOW!!!


So, I recorded this movie "The Pregnancy Pact" about 2 weeks ago...I've hesitated to watch out of anger, but really it just SCARES me. I cannot imagine what all those parents must have felt like as they found out their daughters, one by one, became pregnant. Most of you know what position I advocate for in unplanned pregnancies, but this issue scares me~it scares me beyond measure. I can't imagine being 15-16 years old and pregnant~granted, I know that some girls are able to overcome this struggle, but the immaturity of these "characters" is overwhelming. They talk as though it's like "playing house" and they really have NO clue about life in general.

It's a tough movie, but I'm hoping that it helps me to understand how NOT to have this happen. Ironically, one of the characters is named Carissa (I like to think it's spelled differently though) and that makes it a little to weird...

No comments: