I am taking an hour break from my current school project to be over at church while Carissa has her Daisy Scouts meeting...I have the research and writing done, working on adding the rest of the information and doing my powerpoint presentation too! Not too much, right?
We took Carissa this morning to do her follow-up X-ray from last summer's broken arm and everything is Great! She has permission to never come back to his office again~he said so!!!
The girls are doing great, Joe is back after a long week away, and I just want to get through this semester of school--especially knowing that Dawson will be joining us soon after the end of school! Things are great...I've only gained 7 pounds...not bad (but I started out overweight this time, so it is all good...) and we've just gotta find some free time to get the room ready...mmmmm, he may be sleeping elsewhere if we can't find time~so, I'm sure we'll find time!
Looking forward to some warmer weather and being able to be outside and I know the girls are even MORE excited to be doing the same!
No comments:
Post a Comment