Sunday, March 7, 2010

A week of "Just the Girls"

This week Joe leaves tonight for a class "trip" for graduate school. This will be our last "All Girls Week" before little Dawson arrives. Once he's here, we'll have to call them "Mom and the Kids Week"

We have a busy week, but not too bad. I'm hoping NOT to substitute this week so I can get some schoolwork done while the girls are in their respective classes. I have a presentation/paper due next Wednesday, so my primary focus will be on that project for the next 10 days or so...after I complete this semester I will be 1/4 done with my Masters degree~I'm making a little bit better time with my grad work than college stuff! I sometimes wonder if I'm in the right program, but I still have time to decide these things if it comes down to it. I do enjoy the classes, but often become annoyed with the fact that some counselors are constantly having to take more classes and different "hoops" they must jump through to stay licensed.

Looking forward to warmer weather this week...hoping to have the doors open to get some fresh air moving after a long couple of moths of cold and snow...really excited about spring/summer for the girls to be outside and enjoying the warm weather together! I've already told them that this summer, as long as it isn't raining or stormy, we WILL be outside~walking, riding bikes, playing at the park...even eating outside when we can. I'm determined that after Dawson arrives, I will be in better shape, lose weight, and keep up on exercise...and keep the girls active while I'm at it!!

Enjoy your week EVERYONE!

No comments: