I have to admit in writing that I probably didn't even know things like ESPN, Fantasy Football, or anything like that existed before I met Joe. I knew there were sports teams out there, but I didn't realize that there were channels devoted to them and entire Saturdays, Sundays and often Mondays used to broadcast their games, matches, rounds, or whatever...So needless to say before we moved here, I never knew there was a "game" called Pigskin Pick 'em were you try to guess who will win the games played each weekend and then you are ranked on your team. I want to thank Joe and Nathan for getting me into this--well, not really. I can have an awesome week, like last week and then totally, I MEAN TOTALLY, bomb the next. As Joe sat to look at the results this morning saying, "YOU ONLY GOT 3 GAMES, RACHEL?!?!" Thank you dear. I feel even more excited to know about sports on a day like today. I think sometimes it's like your in a parralel world that knows what to do right with this game, but I try to hold true to the teams I know. I always pick Joe's Bears and our Pittsburgh Steelers. Now, isn't that devotion to teams?!?!
Oh, well...I woke up this morning knowing that it was going to be raining, but it's really a dreary day...Again, I've blogged about this before and it usually happens on Mondays--Joe's day off. WE are going to work around the house today. Maybe I can talk him into getting a few things done that I wouldn't mind having done. Well, I can hope...I mean it is his day off.
Well, we are home for a whole week this week. We don't have anything planned until Oct. 7 and then it's crazy for about a week--until my brother's wedding. Brian, ONLY 20 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment