Monday, January 30, 2006

1000 square feet or less...

Well, the move was made one week ago. The putting away and organizing still continues...

To move from a 2000 sq.ft. house to a 1000 sq.ft. apartment was harder than I thought. We gave up some stuff and still may have to. It's tough to say, but I think we have too much of some stuff and really could use the "give up" phrase to further our settlement into the new home. Carissa is still confused, since we stay at Grandma and Grandpa's right now, but we work in the "new house" during the day. The poor girl just doesn't know what to think! She'll get there though.

Life is crazy. Life is fun. Life is a lot of work right now. I'll write more when I can...if I don't go crazy soon!

3 comments:

The Mollet Family said...

There never has to be an excuse for the Beef House:)

ret said...

I think it's awesome your parents got some unexpected time with Brian last year and now they have you close. Although it can be tedious I suppose at times, what a neat opportunity to share with them and for your girls. If your mom is like every other I know, she's loving having her own "baby girl" close to home again. Blessings! And hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are starting to settle in - you guys are deeply missed in the 'burgh though. Lincoln avenue was insane tonight after the Super Bowl win. :)

We think about you a lot and are glad you are safe and sound!!