This pic is so beautiful! Btw, thank you for your comment on my blog, I linked yours in my favorites. If you decide to come to Italy, contact us, I can send you some informations maybe about some nice place good for children!
It's always great to catch those funny little moments...Do you have something like these books...I spy. If not, I bet your daughter would love them. Some are just picture books, but great to watch them learn to look and learn about new things.
Precious picture, Rachel. Precious. And I enjoyed your Top 10 list...praying you have a great summer!! We caught up with Brian and Sarah at the Hillsong United concert last Weds. night. Didn't get to spend too much time with them but it was great to see them. Tell your mom and dad hello!!
3 comments:
This pic is so beautiful! Btw, thank you for your comment on my blog, I linked yours in my favorites. If you decide to come to Italy, contact us, I can send you some informations maybe about some nice place good for children!
It's always great to catch those funny little moments...Do you have something like these books...I spy. If not, I bet your daughter would love them. Some are just picture books, but great to watch them learn to look and learn about new things.
Precious picture, Rachel. Precious. And I enjoyed your Top 10 list...praying you have a great summer!! We caught up with Brian and Sarah at the Hillsong United concert last Weds. night. Didn't get to spend too much time with them but it was great to see them. Tell your mom and dad hello!!
Post a Comment