Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blogs or Facebook?

That seems to be my big question right now! I check facebook all the time, but kinda forgot about my blog!!

Life in general is the same...we get up at the beginning of the week and start with Carissa's school, my classes, Joe's classes, and the girls' dance class!! They love it all and enjoying seeing Grandma and Papa every week.

Our goal over the next few weeks is to clear out the 2nd car part of our 2 car garage so we can actually use it for our second car...it is AMAZING how much stuff you accumulate over time. I want to have another garage sale in the next two weeks, but I just have to get it all organized again!

Hope everyone's enjoying this wonderful hot, cold, warm, cold, warm, and then cold again...ugh sinus infection!!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

yeah......a post.

Ruthann said...

Hey You...I got a blog...JEALOUS...you joined facebook and I joined blogger...

i love you

i cant wait til thanksgiving...we need to go black friday shopping...i have to get christmas presents... :-)

The Mollet Family said...

Just now saw your comment...how do you like the way the blog looks now?!?! I felt like adding a wintery look to it for awhile! See you soon!