Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas...


Today we went out to Oak Terrace Resort for "Breakfast with Santa" with the girls and my parents. The girls were so excited about going out there, but I realized that they were most excited about was making the picture frames for their pictures with Santa! They made those right away and then visited with Santa...Carissa explained to him what she wanted for Christmas and Jocelyn explained, in detail, what she wanted also...


Grandma and Papa had fun watching and visiting with them...then they (Mom and Dad) headed up to Elgin to see my brother, sister-in-law and niece...so, we headed home and have really taken it easy today. Christmas gets so hectic sometimes it's tough to just relax. So, today we have done what we've wanted, when we've wanted, and how quickly/slowly we've wanted. Overall, a nice Saturday! Next week starts the "busyness" of the Christmas season...we pretty much have something going on each and every day/evening! I know it gets like this for most people, but I look forward to it all--school activities, church activities/programs, family visits, and so on...


Enjoy the season...BUT, remember to whom we owe our gratitude.

No comments: