Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Pediatrician

Jocelyn and I took a quick drive to Taylorville to see a new doctor...Dr. Kallada. Jocelyn has been fighting a losing battle with a cough and runny nose for about 2 1/2 weeks, so we took the opportunity to visit this new doctor. I have to admit, she spent a good amount of time with us, explained what the plan of action would be, and I feel good about it!
So, now we are home for a lunch of grilled cheese sandwiches...Joe is away for class all day and Carissa took a packed lunch, so we are really living it up! Spending some time at home before going to pick up Carissa.
"Elf on the Shelf" was named Sprocket...he has helped out some days and other days I think they are testing his "power" but overall we are working on behaviors and responsibilities with the girls. I know they can do things to help out around the house, just can't help together...
Daisy Scouts meeting for leaders and co-leaders tonight and then a relatively slow-paced weekend which will include a visit with Santa on Saturday out at Oak Terrace! The girls are SO excited!

No comments: