The best smell to me this time of year is the smell of a Christmas tree. I have enjoyed this year's tree because it is has a strong evergreen smell that I can smell clear into the kitchen! It's been wonderful...I know I could just buy candles that smell like evergreen, but for some reason a tree smells SO much better!
Today, I have accomplished something...well, a few somethings. To some of you this may seem like a very small thing, but I have both bathrooms cleaned~top to bottom! The smell of nice clean bathrooms, showers, and all equipment involved is a HUGE task for me...I'm not gonna lie, I've usually just used the Lysol wipes and quickly cleaned the toilet and moved on to the next task at hand...I know this is probably not the right way to clean/disinfect a bathroom, but time is of the essence some days!
Also, I have gotten laundry going and SERIOUSLY determined to get it all done today/tomorrow morning...the girls have dance and play practice tonight, so we will not be home too much this evening. I am helping with costumes tonight, but no scenes for me! The girls are angels this year...they've wanted to be for some time and are really looking forward to it all. They are in the opening scene, so I'm hoping for a quick exit and entrance...and then get them home and in bed. None of us seem to be sleeping well lately, so I'm hoping for a few early evenings this week. Gotta lot of stuff going on in the next 10 days and I want to have a healthy family for the holidays...
The only trip I have this week is a quick trip to Lincoln for a Dr. appointment and stopping in Decatur at Kohl's to spend my "Kohl's Cash" on the girls for Christmas outfits! Finished all my shopping online on Saturday and I am happy to say I did all Christmas shopping for about 1/2 of what I usually spend~really cutting back this year and hoping that the girls are happy with their gifts this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment